Discover the secret menu of the forest with our enthusiastic Park Naturalist.
WIth a passion for everything outdoors, our Naturalists are professionally trained to make "a walk in the park" one of the most interesting and inspiring activities you will experience.
Find out what you can nibble on the next time you're cruising through the forest and perhaps discover some nifty cures for common ailments.
Tinctures, decoctions and teas are all possible when the forest pantry is open. You won't go away with an empty stomach.
- Tours include a native plant snack and tea.
- Participants must dress appropriately for the weather.
- Tour bookings are based on availability and must be made at least one week in advance
Tour locations: Various locations across Vancouver Island in a park near you.
Pricing (all prices include GST):
- 1-4 people - $50 per person (minimum tour charge of $150)
- 5-10 people - $40 per person
- 11-15 people - $32 per person
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin booking a tour for yourself or your group